If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (702) 947-0947

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Electrical Fire

This Commercial property in Las Vegas, Nevada experienced a fire. Luckily the Fire detection system immediately sprung into action by engaging the fire sprinkler system early enough to limit the spread of the fire and minimize further property damages.

After the Fire and Smoke cleared it was apparent that the fire started from faulty wiring to a appliance.

After a few days of Drying and Fire Soot cleanup SERVPRO of Centennial Hills was turning this horrible experience back into a normal business for their customer. They were very grateful that they had SERVPRO on their side during a tragic time.