Mold Remediation and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Mold Remediation Technicians
- Specialized Mold Remediation Equipment
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
If you happen to find mold lurking in your home or business there is a good chance the cause came from a water leak that you might not be unaware of. All it takes for mold to grow is water and the right temperature to spark growth.
SERVPRO of Centennial Hills had recently received a call about mold growth at a residence and after assessing and for the cause SERVPRO related the cause to a reverse osmosis purification system burst which started the process of mold growth.
The unfortunate thing was the home is a seasonal dwelling and unoccupied for 5 months so the mold growth was quite extensive to say the least. When we arrived at the residence the owners where very upset to the point of tears so we took hold of the situation to console them and assured SERVPRO will get their home back. We assured the owners that our local technicians have experience and are highly trained for this type of loss and will keep you updated on the progress diligently.
If you are experiencing a mold problem you are not alone in the fight, give us a call so we can ensure all the proper measures are being done to prevent the further spread of mold and damages to your property. The SERVPRO Team of Centennial Hills is ready to respond to any Commercial or Residential mold loss and get things back to "Like it never even happened."
If You See Signs of Mold,
Call Us Today – (702) 947-0947
Confusion and misunderstanding surround the topic of mold and mold remediation. Some restoration businesses even make claims to remove all mold from a building. This is a fallacy. Mold spores occur naturally almost everywhere, both indoors and outdoors. These microscopic spores float along in the air and can enter a home or business through windows and HVAC systems. Consider these facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Why Choose SERVPRO of Centennial Hills?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
Mold spreads quickly, so a minor mold infestation can quickly escalate into a major problem. We’re dedicated to responding immediately when you contact us. A fast response lessens the damage, limits further damage, and reduces cost.
We’re Highly Trained Mold Remediation Specialists
We are trained mold damage specialists who get started quickly to get your home or business back to normal, with specific training and certifications to handle your restoration needs.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
We Use Advanced Mold Remediation Techniques and Equipment
Our advanced equipment helps to detect and stop the source of water feeding the mold. We then isolate the affected area using a negative air pressure chamber.
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold damage scenario is different, and requires a unique solution, but the general mold remediation process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our “typical” process:
- Emergency Contact - (702) 947-0947
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Common Mold Misconceptions
With sensational news stories and misleading advertising, you can easily understand why so many people are misinformed about indoor mold. Learn the facts about mold and the mold remediation process.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
SERVPRO of Centennial Hills is locally owned and operated—so we live and work here too and are proud to be part of the Las Vegas community. When you have a water or mold damage issue, we’re already nearby and ready to help.
We are also part of a national network of over 2120 SERVPRO Franchises and special Disaster Recovery Teams strategically located throughout the country to respond to large scale disasters.
We proudly serve Las Vegas, NV, and surrounding areas.