Never leave a fire unattended!!
SERVPRO of Centennial Hills received a call from a property owner to inform us that a property of his had caught fire. When we arrived the fire department was able to give us the cause and ensure that it was safe to go inside. The Fire crew informed us that the fire started from extra wood sitting near by that had caught fire from flying embers. We assessed and worked on getting a cleaning/deodorizing plan together along with repairs. Our professional cleaning staff worked their magic in 24 hours to get all the affected materials out of the home and soot removed. The property manager was thrilled with the results and the tenant was able to move back quickly. There were 7 units in the building that were flooded following this unit's fire loss that needed drying equipment placed because of the fire sprinkler system. SERVPRO of Centennial Hills ready for any loss thrown at them 24hrs a day, 7days a week.